Welcome

Our Blog is about what we do in Adat Shalom at Camp Ramah. This blog is by Jesse, Talya, Nathan, Maia, and Naomi.



Parents,
Look at what we do everyday. Please look at our posts and comment!















Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July

By Maia

I love the 4th of July. I love everything about it! I especially love the fireworks. They completely brighten my day! Ever since I came to camp, I haven't been able to see any fireworks and it makes me sad, but this year, I am determined to see some. I don't know how I'm going to, but I am giong to find a way. Maybe I won't see any this year at camp, but I know I'll see some soon. I love fireworks!

2 comments:

  1. Maia, I know that one day we'll figure something special out for you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maia! I'm so happy that you have such determination. You'll see fireworks soon, I'm sure of it. And, when you do, you'll remember where you were when you wrote this blog and you'll miss the camp-days. How strange life is.

    ReplyDelete