Welcome

Our Blog is about what we do in Adat Shalom at Camp Ramah. This blog is by Jesse, Talya, Nathan, Maia, and Naomi.



Parents,
Look at what we do everyday. Please look at our posts and comment!















Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chug Interviews

We interviewed campers and teachers from art, ceramics, jewlery, cooking and comedy.


Cooking:
Jesse: How many years have you been teaching?
Marcy (bishul teacher): 18 years.

Maia: How do you like teaching this class?
Marcy: I love teaching cooking

Naomi: Did you already know how to cook before this chug?
Jorde: Yes and no because I didn't know how to use an oven (well i'm not allowed to), but now I do.

Nathan: What are you making?
Morgan: Hummus.

Talya: What do you like about cooking?
Morgan: I like to eat what I make and everything else about the chug.

Jesse: What kind of food do you usually make?
Jonah: Israeli food.

Maia: When did you start cooking?
Marcy: I started after I got married.

Nathan: Do you think you are good at cooking?
Morgan: Yes

Comedy
Maia: How do you like teaching this class?
Ben (comedy teacher):  Yes, it is very fun to see kids having fun and putting themselves out there.

Nathan: Do you like comedy?
Vicky: Yes

Talya: What is your favorite part about comedy?
Natalie E: My favorite part is when someone gets up and does something random.

Jesse: What do you do in comedy?
Danny: We play acting games so it's more acting than comedy but it is still really fun.

Naomi: Is Ben a good teacher?
Natalie E: Awesomest teacher ever!

Nathan: Do you think you are good at comedy?
Vicky: I think I am very good.


Omanut (Arts and Crafts)
There are three different types of art: Jewelry, Ceramics, and Art. All the art students enjoy expressing themselves.


Jesse: What do you make in ceramics?
Camper: Pots and vases.

Nathan: What are you making right now?
Camper: A fountain because I think it will look nice.

Naomi: Can you teach me how to make something?
Brianah: Yes, a pot.

Maia: What are you making in Jewelry now?
Emma: Little dolls for my sister.

Maia: How do you like your teacher?
Avery: Barbara is an amazing teacher!

Nathan: Do you like it? (Jewelry)
Camper: I joined with my friends.

Naomi: Does this chug benefit you?
Jessica: Yes

Jesse: What do you make in Jewelry?
Avery: Mostly necklaces but also friendship bracelets.

Jesse: How long have you been teaching art?
Roen (Art teacher): 50 years now.

Naomi: Does this chug benefit you?
Eshed: Yes because I also take art in school.

Nathan: Are you good at art?
Camper: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment