Welcome

Our Blog is about what we do in Adat Shalom at Camp Ramah. This blog is by Jesse, Talya, Nathan, Maia, and Naomi.



Parents,
Look at what we do everyday. Please look at our posts and comment!















Friday, June 24, 2011

What we like about camp so far/what we are looking foward to!

Maia N:
So far, I am loving the tents! My tent is awesome and clean. I am happy in my sport (volleyball). I have so many but bites, but oh well! I am looking forward to tomorrow's breakfast of chocolate muffins and dinner of spaghetti. I am also excited for visitor's day when I can show my family around this awesome camp.

Talya S:
I liked the chocolate croissants, my tent, the pool, and the water slides. I am looking forward to chocolate muffins, canteen, and kick-boxing.

Nathan W:
The things I like at camp so far are: basketball, my tent, the food, blogging, the pool, the ropes course, and hiking.

Jesse B:
It is very hot at camp. I like the pool, sleeping well, sports, the food, and sending letters. I still am looking forward to going on the ropes course.

Naomi E:
I want to go on the ropes course. I'm a little afraid to but be brave Naomi. Maybe it can help me climb a tree. Speaking of my goals I have one to add. I want to do kick-boxing. Since it's my sport I'm almost to my goal. It was so fun and so exciting but so much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment